ZS Associates Careers Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Test Analyst For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA
ZS Associates Careers : It is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Job Profile: TEST ANALYST
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 years
Work Location: New Delhi
Job Description: The QA & Test team develops and executes test cases on software solutions to ensure new functionality and fix known defects. Test Analysts support, maintain, document and enhance existing technology solutions by building tools to automate and improve system functions.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Responsibilities For ZS Associates Careers Recruitment 2019:
- Contribute to a project’s overall test strategy and test plan;
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing;
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing;
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues;
- Clearly report issues found during testing;
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards;
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers and stakeholders;
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts.
Qualifications required for ZS Associates Careers Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer-related disciplines with minimum 60% marks throughout the education;
- Up to 3 years of software testing experience, preferably in business intelligence domain;
- Extensive knowledge of manual testing and advanced critical thinking skills;
- Knowledge / exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC;
- Understand the behavior of complex data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and apply that knowledge towards testing;
- Understanding of defect tracking and test management processes and tools.
Additional skills required for ZS Associates Careers Recruitment 2019:
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to collaborate with internal, cross-office technology teams to test technology solutions.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here