Zoom Careers For Freshers Hiring As Marketing Intern of Any Degree Graduates
Zoom Careers: Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity & more! Also, on Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront (2018 Career Launching Companies), & Business Insider (2017 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on). Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, & the tangible benefits we provide our employees & our customers.
Company Name: Zoom Video Communications
Company Website: Zoom
Wikipedia: Zoom Wiki
Position: Marketing Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BBA/B.Com/M.Com
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Zoom Careers:
- You are currently studying or graduated with a Business Degree. Major in Marketing or Communication is a plus.
- Available to work 3 days a week minimum for a period of 6 months.
- You must be an authorized to work for any employer in India as we do NOT support visas for the internship
- Be comfortable working 100% remotely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to excel in a corporate environment, through strong communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving mindset
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Experience in HTML, CRM (e.g.)Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more; and a rockstar at multi-tasking
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- The Marketing Intern will support a variety of marketing functions within the Zoom organisation that includes:
- Marketing budget administration & maintenance
- Support new content development and engagement with internal & external content creation stakeholders
- Play an active role in organising exhibitions, events, and webinars.
- Support APAC flagship event launch and execution.
- Collaborate with sales teams to optimise campaign/event performance and effectiveness.
- Contribute towards a positive team & work environment
- Support customer case study and video development and management.
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Zoom: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Altair: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar On Road Map For Full Stack Developer and How To Get Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here