YugaByte Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Software Developer of Package 47 LPA
YugaByte Recruitment 2021: Yugabyte is a transactional, distributed SQL database designed for resilience and scale. Its 100% open source, PostgreSQL compatible, enterprise-grade RDBMS built to run across all your cloud environments. We are a series B-funded company and are catering to customers in all spheres. Our investors include Lightspeed, Dell, 8VC and so on. Our founders and engineers include creators of Cassandra & HBase and have experience of running Facebook’s public-cloud scale DBaaS handling 1+ Trillion Ops per day and 100+ Petabytes of data. They have scaled the data platform at Facebook from 30M to 1.4B users.
Company Name: YugaByte Software Private Limited
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore/Pune
Salary: 47 LPA
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Eligibility for YugaByte Careers 2021:
- 2017/18/19/20/21 batch BE/ B.Tech(CS/IT)
- Great academic track record ( remember we are building a small team and just want the very best) and / or Great companies experience
At Yugabyte, we are on a mission to build an open-source, high-performance, distributed SQL database for powering global, internet-scale applications.
We are currently hiring for the following 2 roles:
1. Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure):
As an engineer in the Platform & Cloud team, you will be designing and implementing a distributed control plane to manage the life cycle of YugabyteDB. The control plane is responsible for unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB across public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), Kubernetes environments (open-source, GKE, EKS, PKS, AKS), and on-prem data centers including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling etc). We are looking for strong engineers who exemplify collaboration, who are driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who have a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible control plane with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain components of a feature-rich management and orchestration product
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- The programming languages are mainly Python and Java
- Understand the infrastructure details of public clouds and use devops best practices to implement provisioning
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science -or- a related field
- Strong software design and implementation skills in building infrastructure frameworks
- Experience building and operating extensible, scalable resilient systems
- Working knowledge of Java and Python
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network etc)
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages and concepts
Nice to Haves:
- Cloud infrastructure systems engineering experience
- Experience in building control planes
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with containers and cluster managers like Kubernetes
- Experience in App deployment and config management frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.
2. Software Engineer (Full Stack):
We are looking for passionate software engineers with different levels of experience to create a modern, sleek UI with consumer grade design that makes the Yugabyte Platform extremely easy to use. This involves working with the latest UI frameworks, adopting emerging UI technologies as appropriate and ensuring that the app works on a variety of devices by using a responsive design.
- Work with the extended team to understand core product features and translate them into the best possible visual and interaction design for end users
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work across the various components in a modern web application stack
- Stay abreast of the developments in various web technologies and push for adoption as appropriate
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science (or a similar technical field of study).
- Software development experience.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Java and REST API design.
- End to end ownership of designing and implementing a large feature, delivering it to end customers and maintaining it by addressing issues quickly should they arise.
Note on compensation
- At time of joining the company 5000 ESOP will be offered
- Stock upside assumed against this ESOP allocation is divided by 4 in arriving at indicative CTC (many companies add all stocks / RSUs value accruing over 4 years. If the same is done then indicative CTC will be in excess of 1 crore)
- For 0-1 year experienced folks, out of the compensation mentioned, fixed part would be 24 LPA and remaining would be in ESOPs.
- Folks with more than 1 year of experience can expect higher CTC.
Apply before the link Expires For Yugabyte Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Latest Campus Recruitment: Click here
YugaByte Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of YugaByte: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In YugaByte: Click here
YugaByte Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here