Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Data Scientist of Any Degree Graduate
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2021: Wolters Kluwer N.V. (Euronext: WKL) is a global information services company. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer in its current form was founded in 1987 with a merger between Kluwer Publishers and Wolters Samsom.The company serves legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets. It operates in over 150 countries.
Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Company Website: Wolters Kluwer
Wikipedia: Wolters Kluwer Wiki
Position: Data Scientist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Drive Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field.
Essential Skills and Traits:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized; Proactive self-starter and a team player. Takes ownership and makes the required judgements whenever necessary.
- Collaborative in a global and continuously changing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Comfortable in explaining and defending your ideas and analysis, while still being able to recognize the merits of others’ opinions.
- Likes learning and building competencies in new coding tools and statistical techniques.
- Enjoys working in a fun, innovative, demanding and dynamic environment.
- Strong foundation in statistical methodologies (e.g., linear/logistic regression, Segmentation/classification techniques.)
- Knowledge or familiarity of data manipulation and analysis languages (e.g. Python/ SQL/Spark/Hive etc.) as well as data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing/Text mining concepts is strongly desirable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze information, design and code data processes and build predictive analytical models, formulate and test hypotheses, contribute to the development and communication of recommendations and help the leadership make informed business decisions for assigned projects; Managing the coding and/or extraction of data to conduct thorough analysis.
- Able to understand the business insights through data analysis and building of models and other analytics.
- Understanding data analysis projects by external consultants; being able to replicate their codes and processes in other languages if required.
- Developing and analysing statistical and mathematical models on business opportunities; identifying key trends and data characteristics within the data sets that require further investigation; and using analysis to generate business recommendations (e.g., to improve profitability, to find more customers).
- Help create and maintain a suite of advanced analytical/machine learning libraries that can help detect patterns within data; outline all structured and unstructured data elements required to fully evaluate data characteristics and make informed business decisions for assigned projects;
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives by working across technical teams to enhance the systems, processes and controls, e.g., methods, standards, capabilities.
- Ensure close collaboration with the rest of the team as well other stakeholders.
Apply Link: Click here
Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Wolters Kluwer: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Wolters Kluwer: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here