Wipro Jobs 2019 Notification was published recently. Fresher of Graduate Trainee can Apply for Wipro Recruitment
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd.It is $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. below the details of wipro recruitment
Official Site: Wipro
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Locations: Noida
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines)
Salary: 3 LPA to 3.5 LPA
Mandatory Skills: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Problem Solving, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes
Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them.
- The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
- Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
- Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable.
- It has been revised as per above guidelines.
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
Application Link: Click Here