Wipro NLTH Registration 2021 | Wipro Elite 2021 Registration | Wipro NLTH Eligibility Criteria
Wipro NLTH Registration 2021: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides innovation-led strategy, information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Company: Wipro India
Wikipedia: Wipro Wiki
Name Of The Event: Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 (NLTH)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Wipro NLTH Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to get through the Wipro Elite NLTH 2020 – 2021 Recruitment can now apply for the Project Engineer Position. Before applying to this Wipro Elite NLTH Recruitment 2020 – 2021, all the candidates need to check their Wipro Elite NLTH Eligibility Criteria. As per the latest updates, candidates who fulfill the below conditions can apply for this Wipro Elite NLTH Recruitment 20201 Freshers.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Selection Process:
Well, the recruitment representatives want to conduct three rounds of the Wipro Elite NLTH Selection Process. So, to get hired, all the candidates need to check out the below procedure. Remember that you should score more to move further.
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Wipro Recruitment 2021 Pass-outs | Wipro Recruitment Pattern
The salary and designation offered by Wipro last year were as follows.
- Designation: Project Engineer
- Salary package: INR 3.5 LPA
- Service Agreement: 15 months from joining
This was the Wipro Recruitment pattern followed last year. This was followed for both on-campus Wipro Recruitment as well as the Wipro NLTH.
|Section||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)|
|Essay Writing (WriteX)||1||20|
Here are some key points observed during last year’s Wipro Online Test.
- The assessment partner for both the on-campus Wipro Recruitment as well as Wipro NLTH was AMCAT. It’s expected to be the same this year as well.
- The test does not allow intra-sectional or inter-sectional navigation.
- Every question is mandatory in Aptitude. Only if you answer a question will you be able to see the next question.
- Revisiting of answers for already submitted questions is not possible.
- The marking scheme did not have negative marking.
In line with other remote hiring processes, the test is expected to be webcam proctored this time.
Apply Link: Click here
Check it out Latest TCS Recruitment: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2020 Programming Coding Questions With Answers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
Reliance Jio launched Jio Browser With Encrypted Connection: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Will PUBG Came Back To India? If Yes Then Why?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here