Wipro Integrated Learning Program 2022 Hiring Freshers as Scholar Trainee for Across India
Wipro Integrated Learning Program 2022: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises
Company: Wipro India
Wikipedia: Wipro Wiki
Position: Scholar Trainee
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2021/2022
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2021 or 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k|
|2nd year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
|4th year STIPEND||Rs.23,000|
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Wipro Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Wipro: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Wipro: Click here
Wipro Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Wipro Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such as Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of the Page To Subscribe to our Updates.
Snapchat Careers USA 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns for Los Angeles: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Wipro NTH 2022 Hiring Freshers as Project Engineers of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
TCS NQT Special Edition 2022 Registration has been Started: Click here
Capgemini Freshers Off Campus 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here