Wipro Hiring 2021 | Wipro Recruitment Process | Wipro Eligibility Criteria
Wipro Hiring 2021: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides innovation-led strategy, information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Company: Wipro India
Wikipedia: Wipro Wiki
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/Project Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2020
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
There will be total 7 sections in the exam:
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- The roles offered by wipro for this exam are
- Project Engineer (PE)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)
- The Pattern for this exam is different for Grade A Colleges that are the Top hundred colleges of india and also different exam pattern for Grade B Colleges, Just rest of the colleges in india.
- Exam will have no negative marketing but it is adaptive in nature for Grade A Colleges the following will be the sections
Exam Pattern For Grade A Colleges:
|No. of Questions
- In which there will be three questions at least from Logarithms
- 2 Questions from Profit & Loss
- 2 Questions from Time & Work
- The Cut off will be around 13 Questions
- Detailed Syllabus of Verbal Section Check here
- Written Communication Test has 50% weightage
- In which you have to write a long paragraph on particular topic for e.g last month the topic was like Whether demonetization is Good or Bad.
- If you do really well in this section and you’e among the top 10% students then you may also stand to chance to upgrade your profile with Wipro Turbo Profile which has 2x salary offer
- Detailed Syllabus of Written Section Check here
- In which round there will be two questions one will be easy and other will be difficult
- There will surely be a question on pattern making program
- You have to answer at least one correctly to move on to the next round
- Detailed Syllabus of Coding Round Check here
Exam Pattern For Grade B Colleges:
- The Exam pattern for the Grade B Colleges remains the same but the numbers of questions changed Like
- Verbal 15 Questions
- Logical and Quants are merged together as Analytical Section
- Analytical Section has 15 Questions
- The Total time for all the section is 60 mins
- After again there will be coding round
- And finally you have the Written Communication Test
Technical Interview Round:
- As we discussed earlier there will be two round of like Technical Expert Interview and HR Interview
- In which the interviewer asks the questions based on your resume
- The Interview might asks some questions on coding like Matrix Addition, Printing Star Pattern or Recursion etc.
- The CS/IT Branches can except the questions on the basics of Waterfall Model, SDLC Like Cycle, DBMS, DSA and OOPS Concepts.
- The Non CS/IT students can except the questions from your Favorite Subjects of Engineering.
- For coding questions the preferred language like C or C++ like What is the use of While Loop and What is use of String.h Function.
- At finally they will ask you question on your final year project so make sure that you should know the details about your project.
HR Round of Wipro Hiring 2021:
Once you clear the Technical round, you will move to the HR Round.
In HR Round they will ask the question on following key points
- 5 Year Vision
- Family Details
- Can work under pressure or not
High Paying Jobs In Wipro: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Wipro: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Wipro: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Wipro: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2020 Programming Coding Questions With Answers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
Reliance Jio launched Jio Browser With Encrypted Connection: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Will PUBG Came Back To India? If Yes Then Why?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here