Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 3.5 LPA
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides innovation-led strategy, information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Wikipedia: Wipro Wiki
Job Profile: Project Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 :
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Wipro: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Wipro: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Wipro: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here