Wipro Careers For Freshers 2020 Off Campus As Digital Workspace Service Desk of Any Degree Graduates
Wipro Careers For Freshers 2020: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides innovation-led strategy, information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Company: Wipro India
Wikipedia: Wipro Wiki
Job Profile: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA/B.Sc
Passout Year: 2019/2020
Salary: 2.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- B.Com Bachelor of Commerce/ BBA Bachelor of Business Administration/ BBM Bachelor of Business Management/ BMS Bachelor of Management Studies/ BA Bachelor of Arts/ B.Sc Economics
- Batch: Candidate should be 2019/2020 passed out only
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation
- 10th Standard – a minimum of 50%
- 12th Standard – a minimum of 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- 2019 (Year of passing) candidates should have completed all exams/viva and should not have any pending attendance requirements with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Service Agreement: 36 months
Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 position online on or before 29 February 2020 by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Apply Before Link Expires and If Link is expired then check our latest Wipro Recruitment: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Wipro: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Wipro: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here