Looking for Jobs in Walmart? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Walmart Jobs 2023 and Walmart Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. The details about Walmart.com Careers 2023 & is Walmart Hiring eligibility criteria and Walmart Internship 2023 Hiring process are mentioned below
Company: Walmart Inc.
Company Website: Walmart
Wikipedia: Walmart Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Walmart Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About Walmart Jobs 2023:
- Your Completed or about to complete Masters degree or above in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Econometrics/Machine Learning/Data Science
- Taken relevant statistical or ML courses and done relevant projects during your program
- Have basic familiarity in supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Have experience in statistics and mathematics around probability, hypothesis testing, computation complexity, data structures
- Hands on experience with one or more of Python and SQL Structured communication and problem-solving abilities
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience as programmer or data scientist Experience in PySpark, Google Cloud, Hive, Hadoop, and other Big Data or Cloud technology Experience with advance large scale Optimization algorithms Papers or talks or blogs related Data Science topics
- Learns to create business cases for projects with a projected return on investment or cost savings.
- Demonstrates foundational knowledge of the business unit/organization being supported.
- Learns identify and define the operational metrics that impact business outcomes by establishing partnerships across the organization.
- Collaborates with various business stakeholders to understand the factors and trends relevant to organizational performance.
- Gathers and interprets data, information, and content in a digital environment.
- Contributes to the data collection process by following data quality practices.
- Learns digital techniques and tools for the effective representation of the data to stakeholders.
- Learns fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools used to identify and break down business problems and enhance customer experiences.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Walmart Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Walmart: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Walmart: Click here
Walmart Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Walmart Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here