Wabtec Corporation Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Wabtec Corporation Careers: Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world.
Company Name: Wabtec Corporation
Company Website: Wabtec
Wikipedia: Wabtec Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Year of pass out: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Shahjahanpur
Experience Range: Freshers & Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Diploma in Engineering with ~1year industry experience in automotive or allied industry.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 operations- different shifts, various days
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
Ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices Team player, willing to walk extra mile for meeting priorities Quick Learner
Trainee Junior Engineer will directly work on locomotives for scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair on 4500 HP and 6000 HP locomotives. He will be responsible for providing quality workmanship and safe working while working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.
- Hands on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
- Able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
- Ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
Apply Link: Click here
IndiGo Interview Questions for Online Test: Click here
HR Interview Questions of IndiGo: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In IndiGo: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here