VMware Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level Graduates | Technical Support Engineer | Bangalore, India
VMware Recruitment 2023: VMware, Inc. is a publicly traded software company listed on the NYSE under stock ticker VMW. Dell Technologies is a majority share holder. VMware provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. It was one of the first commercially successful companies to virtualize the x86 architecture.
Company Name: VMware, Inc
Company Website: VMWare
Wikipedia: VMware Wiki
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- As a Technical Support Engineer, we will take your current expertise and expand your storage knowledge to new heights! You could soon be partnering with our customers to troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their storage environments.
- We start with enhancing your current knowledge! We want you to be confident, ready, and capable of working through technical challenges. From Day 1 your education will be a focus. In Depth and relevant training will see you successful with customers and earning VMware’s vaunted professional certificates.
- Once onboarding is completed you will be partnered with team members that have deep technical knowledge and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- This gives you the opportunity to learn from the best of the best. All before you manage your first customer interaction solo!
- As your skills expand you will be introduced to additional storage products and supporting technologies, work closely with senior technical team members to drive product improvements, mentor new team members, and work with our most elite customers.
- VMware knows the world is always moving forward. We move with it. We strive to not only make you an expert but keep you there. Continuous training, career development, and a focus on providing superior customer support makes sure you are always growing and ready to exceed the customers expectation for support delivery.
- Expanding on your current storage fundamentals and integrating your knowledge to VMware products.
- Being highly communicative and willing to learn and practice new communication methods.
- Able to apply logic to a situation and able to work creatively when information may be disjointed or missing.
- Provide World Class Support to our customers.
- Partner with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions.
- Sharing your knowledge. Be it with Knowledge Base articles, developing micro trainings for peers and customers, partnering with peers or spending time with a customer to increase their knowledge of VMware products.
- Work in an environment of trust, on-going development, and coaching, where you are empowered to develop and achieve success, surrounded, and supported by a team of highly skilled engineers and supported by a leadership
How to Apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this VMware Hiring online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
VMware Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of VMware: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In VMware: Click here
VMware Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
VMware Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, and Security News: Click here