Vmware Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Technical Support Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Vmware Careers 2020: VMware, Inc. is a publicly traded software company listed on the NYSE under stock ticker VMW. Dell Technologies is a majority share holder. VMware provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. It was one of the first commercially successful companies to virtualize the x86 architecture.
Company Name: VMware, Inc
Company Website: VMWare
Wikipedia: VMware Wiki
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Banglore
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in providing voice based Technical Support is a key requirement
- Experience in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred
- VDI Certification will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn and follow defined support and root-cause analysis processes.
- Increasing ability to solve practical problems without assistance and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information may initially exist.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, hands-on, or diagram form.
- Knowledge of management contacts in the system for technical assistance
- Database concepts, networking and storage concepts/ terminology; FTP client usage, knowledge on Microsoft products. Positive and constructive attitude.
- Comfortable facing new challenges and technologies. Excellent communication (oral & written) skills.
- Needs to seek assistance less
- Demonstrated interest in expending your knowledge on VMware product
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations.
- Work experience in a Technical domain. Experience in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Good level of technical understanding of more than one of the following technologies:
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Multiplatform Operating Systems Knowledge (Windows, Linux, UNIX) would be an added advantage
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or WebEx session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledge base articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical training
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of VMware: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In VMware: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here