Vestas Recruitment 2019 | High Voltage Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering | Chennai | August 2019
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: High Voltage Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering
Job Description: Join the world’s leading wind turbine manufacture and help reduce the cost of energy by delivering world class products as part of a creative, innovation and fast moving team in Vestas
Design Centre, DC Turbine Solutions, DC Electrical
As Engineer in High Voltage, you will be a part of the High Voltage team and report to DC Electrical Manager within DC Turbine Solutions.
- Drive and execute high voltage request of non-standard products.
- Create or update of technical requirement specifications for high voltage transformer, switchgear and MV cables.
- Create design verification plans, design verification procedures and design verification reports.
- Participate in supplier type/routine test of transformer and switchgear prototypes.
- Drive implementation of components into our turbine platforms.
- Drive PDM-link updates and create item lists through Vestas ECM system.
- Create or update service and installation manuals.
- Provide technical support to strategic sourcing projects.
- Coordination and alignment with colleagues in Denmark, India and other Vestas sites.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires
Apply Link: Click Here