Verifone Jobs For Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Verifone Jobs For Freshers: Verifone is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point-of-sale. Verifone sells merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems to the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries. The company’s products consist of POS electronic payment devices that run its own operating systems, security and encryption software, and certified payment software, and that are designed for both consumer-facing and unattended environments.
Company Name: Verifone Inc
Company Website: Verifone
Wikipedia: Verifone Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2019/2020
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Education And Qualification/Skills And Competencies:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Should have a sound C / C++ programming skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Should possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Should be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Should have an excellent communication ability in written and spoken English
- Experience in software application development, preferably experience in Industry Specific Solutions (like payment) is desirable
- Exposure to Python and Perl is desirable
- Should be comfortable with UML
- Good knowledge of development best practices. Preferably Agile methodologies
Key Responsibilities of Verifone Jobs For Freshers:
- Develops software in C++ following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given Problems.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other Verifone associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Works to achieve results. Clarifies what is expected and then gets on with the task.W
- Works to get the task done on time, to the correct standard and within general operating hours.
- Works to ‘get it right’ first time, every time.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve own and team performance.
- Uses common sense or past experience to identify potential improvements in products, processes or services and is prepared to accept change.
- Demonstrates initiative when dealing with clients and problems.
- Monitors and follows up outstanding issues.
- Checks own work to ensure standards and set guidelines is adhered to.
- Sound programming concepts and skills.
- Ability to understand designs.
- Ability to work in cross cultural environment.
- Fast learning curve
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Should possess excellent communication skills to interact with various stakeholders of the project.
- Effectively apply critical thinking and analytical skills to solve issues at hand
- Good team player
Apply Link: Click here
Verifone Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Verifone: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Verifone: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here