About the Company: On April 14, 1981, in Honolulu, Hawaii, William “Bill” Melton incorporated his new tech company. The original intention was to provide a recourse for retailers who’d been swindled by people handing out bad checks. Bill’s product was a kind of verification device using phone lines—a verification phone.
But then a pivot. The credit card industry was relatively new at the time and processing was still being done with carbon paper. Bill saw a way to reduce costs for companies like Visa and MasterCard, while capitalizing on this new technology. Instead of verifying checks, we would provide local businesses a means to electronically process credit card payments. And thus, the Verifone payment device was born.
Now, Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. We operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Our steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Company Name : VeriFone India Pvt Ltd
Official Website : www.verifone.com
Work Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Perform Software Development for Petro Systems team in Bangalore.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationship with various stake holders of the project.
- Accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Good knowledge about Object Oriented Programming
- Years of experience in “Core Java”
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Strong Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Knowledge about design patterns is desirable.
- Good communication skills – Ability to work in a cross cultural environment
- Should have passion to learn new things
- Ability to work independently
Apply Before the link Expires for Verifone Freshers Recruitment.