Unisys Banglore Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Associate Application Dev Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/BS
Unisys Banglore: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Wikipedia: UNISYS Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Application Dev Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Responsible for developing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization. Provides technical support for developed applications. Ensures applications are integrated with other front-end applications, networks and databases. Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project. Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments. Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Key Responsibilities of Unisys Banglore:
• Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
• Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
• Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
• Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
• Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
• May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
• May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
• May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
• Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization.
• Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
• Promotes innovation within team or project.
Key Qualifications of Unisys Banglore:
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
• Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Search Cybertecz
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here