Unilever Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Research Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Unilever Careers 2021: Unilever is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London. Unilever products include food, candy, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, coffee, pet food, bottled water, toothpaste, chewing gum, frozen pizza, pregnancy tests, juice, beauty products, personal care, breakfast cereals and consumer healthcare products.
Company Name: Unilever
Company Website: Unilever
Wikipedia: Unilever Wiki
Job Profile: Research Associate
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Education: Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with First classs
- Background/Experience: Good fundamentals in chemical engineering &/or Chemistry, proficient with digital tools and data analysis
- Technical skills: Good understanding of surfactant science, formulation development
- Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
- In this role, as part of the Surface Cleaners & Hygiene team within the Home & Hygiene category, you will develop formulations using renewable and sustainable ingredients that delivers strong cleaning and hygiene benefits to consumers.
- The key challenges to be addressed include: meeting the hygiene and cleaning performance criteria within the cost brief, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, working with teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose led business.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate the technical performance of product prototypes.
- He/She will work with the team to develop new products or to enhance the performance of existing products related to hard surface cleaning and hygiene.
- He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- The candidate is expected to use appropriate literature/patent/competition/supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Unilever: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Unilever: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Unilever: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here