Uber Hiring Freshers for Software Engineering Intern of UG Graduates 2025
Are you ready to kickstart your career with Uber? In 2025, Uber is on the lookout for talented undergraduates to join as Software Engineering Interns. This is your chance to work with one of the world’s leading technology companies and gain hands-on experience in software development. Uber offers a dynamic environment where you can learn, grow, and make an impact. Don’t miss this opportunity to accelerate your career. Apply today to become part of Uber’s innovative journey.
Uber Technologies, Inc. is a multinational ride-hailing and transportation company known for revolutionizing the way people move around their cities. Uber’s platform connects riders with drivers, making transportation more convenient and accessible. With a global presence and a commitment to innovation, Uber continues to shape the future of mobility. Join Uber’s team and be a part of the next big thing in technology and transportation.
Company Name: Uber Technologies Inc
Company Website: Uber
Wikipedia: Uber Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Intern
Passout Year: 2024/2025
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2025) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
As a future Uber intern, you are:
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for interns who thrive with learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our substantial growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
How to Apply for Uber Off Campus Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Uber Jobs 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the Uber Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into Uber Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for Uber shortlisting: Link
Uber Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand Uber Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Top Skills to Master for a Career as a Data Scientist: Link