Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021: At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Official Website: Thomson Reuters
Wikipedia: Thomson Reuters Wiki
Position: Associate Content Specialist
Degree Needed: BBA/B.Com/BBM/BSc/BA/MBA
Year of pass out: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required
- Read the entire job description/details mentioned below before you apply for the role
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proofreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation, and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
Apply Link: Click here
Thomson Reuters Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Thomson Reuters: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Thomson Reuters: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS Registration 2021 HackQuest Season 5 Campus Challenge: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here