Looking for Jobs in Thomson Reuters? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Thomson Reuters Internship 2023 and Thomson Reuters Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Official Website: Thomson Reuters
Wikipedia: Thomson Reuters Wiki
Position: Technical Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Work Location: Ahmedabad, Gujrat
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About Thomson Reuters Internship 2023:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- We seek B Tech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree students pursuing degrees and requiring an Internship part of the academic course/curriculum.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric and problem-solving orientation
- Strong grasp of object-oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high energy environment
- Ability to multi-task projects in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience programming in C#, SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Windows and/or Open Source (Linux) platforms
- A fundamental understanding of networking such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers and WAN connections.
- Knowledge with systems that connect to central storage devices, NAS or SAN. Public Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) a plus
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Cloud Computing
- Bid data
- Machine learning
- Program/code software to meet design specifications utilizing established tools.
- Collaboration with Team Lead and other Development staff to establish and implement necessary software features and functions.
- Develop applications using Web Technology and/or Mobile technology to meet agreed business needs.
- Ready to work on any of the below technologies or tools:
- Back End Technologies – C#, Rest Services/Web Services, SQL
- Tools – Visual Studio, Fiddler, Chrome Developer tools
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Thomson Reuters Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Thomson Reuters: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Thomson Reuters: Click here
Thomson Reuters Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here