Looking for Jobs in Thomson Reuters? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Thomson Reuters India and Thomson Reuters Hiring Process 2023
About the Company: At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Official Website: Thomson Reuters
Wikipedia: Thomson Reuters Wiki
Position: Associate Systems Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure, Application & Cloud Services.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be able to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures. Document shift activity, facilitate and perform shift turnover.
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team. Must be capable of writing technical reports.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure & Application related issues.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Work with customer and support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Timely response to all the e-mails and requests
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Thomson Reuters Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Thomson Reuters: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Thomson Reuters: Click here
Thomson Reuters Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here