Thomson Reuters Careers For Freshers Of BE/B.Tech From 2020 Batch
Thomson Reuters Careers : At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Official Website : Thomson Reuters
Wikipedia: Thomson Reuters
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location : Ahmedabad
Job Description for Thomson Reuters Careers: We are seeking talented, ambitious students to be considered for our Technology Internship Program within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters. Tax & Accounting has some of the best and most trusted businesses and brands in the market today and is a leading provider of technology and integrated information solutions to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporation, law firms and government.
The program will run from December 2019 to May 2020 and the opportunity is based in Ahmadabad.
- We have designed a Internship program that offers a full time experience, where the intern is assimilated into a specialized group and works under the guidance of an experienced Manager. The outcome of the intern experience as we’ve designed it is professional experience gained through project-based work. These are fantastic opportunities to explore careers in a reputable, forward-thinking, global organization.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
- Program / code software to meet design specifications utilizing established tools.
- Collaboration with Team Lead and other Development staff to establish and implement necessary software features and functions.
- Develop applications using Web Technology and/or Mobile technology to meet agreed business needs.
- Ready to work on any of the below technologies or tools:
- Back End Technologies – C#, Rest Services/Web Services, SQL
- Tools – Visual Studio, Fiddler, Chrome Developer tools
Special Skills & Projects for Thomson Reuters Careers:
- Cloud Computing
- Bid data
- Machine learning
Secondary Account abilities: Take on additional responsibilities as assigned
Education for Thomson Reuters Careers:
- We seek BTech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree Circuit Branch students pursuing degrees and requiring Internship part of the academic course / curriculum.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric and problem solving orientation
- Strong grasp of object oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high energy environment
- Ability to multi-task projects in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience programming in C#, SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Windows and/or Open Source (Linux) platforms
- A fundamental understanding of networking such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers and WAN connections.
- Knowledge with systems that connect to central storage devices, NAS or SAN. Public Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Thomson Reuters Careers:
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here