Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021 Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Tech Mahindra Ltd Tech Mahindra Limited is multinational provider of Information Technology, networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions(IES) and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: Tech Mahindra
Wikipedia: Tech Mahindra Wiki
Position: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Work Location: Across India
Year of Pass Out: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Package: 3.07 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process 2021: Academic Criteria
- Graduation in 2018,2019,2020,2021
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduation
- Minimum of 60% (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done).
- Not more than a 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course
- Candidate should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L
- Sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criterion varies from college to college.
Required Skill Set:
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Mainframe knowledge/certification would be an added advantage
Job Roles Offered by Tech Mahindra to Freshers:
|Job Profile||CTC and Service agreement||Skills Required|
|Associate Systems Engineer||Candidates will be paid 2.47 LPA during training and 3.07 LPA on|
completion of the probation period
Candidate have to serve 2 Years of service agreement
|1. Good understanding of operating systems(OS), computer fundamentals.|
2. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
3. Good Programming Skills.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process:
Tech Mahindra conducts the following four rounds of Interview Process.
- Online Aptitude round
- Essay Writing Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Round 1 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: Online Aptitude
|Section||Number of Questions|
|English Language General 1||10|
|English Language General 2||20|
|English Language Comprehension||5|
|Verbal Reasoning General||21|
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph||3|
Round 2 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: Essay writing
- In the Essay writing round, one picture will be shown on the screen. You need to write an essay in 200 words. This essay should be completed in 15 minutes. This is also an elimination round. Example Picture: An old man crossing a road on zebra lines.
- This round will test your understanding and literary skills.
Round 3 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: Technical Interview Round
- This round is for candidates who clear the written round. The candidate can expect questions on any from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round.
- A candidate should have the knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of one’s choice. Candidates from branches other than CS should prepare for subjects related to their branch.
- CS candidates will be tested on coding during the interview. The panel will also be asking questions from the resume, so one should be well prepared with what they have written in their CV.
- Questions related to puzzles are also asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- In the technical round, some of the subjects you will be tested include C, C++, JAVA, and SQL. Along with them, prepare on two more subjects from your branch.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel will ask your favorite subject – in the case of which you can speak out the subjects you have prepared.
- You will be getting questions from the summer project as well as the final year project as well.
Round 4 Details:
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process: HR Round
- HR Round is the Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses have done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family, etc.
- Your overall personality is considered in this round and as you are applying in an IT company so of course, you coding language skills and knowledge may again be tested in this stage also. So prepare yourself according to this.
- You can refer to these blogs for the HR Interview Question. Here we have mentioned all frequently asked questions with their sample answer.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Tech Mahindra: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Tech Mahindra: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Tech Mahindra: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here