Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch | Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 | Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch: Tech Mahindra Ltd Tech Mahindra Limited is a multinational provider of Information Technology, networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions(IES) and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: Tech Mahindra
Wikipedia: Tech Mahindra Wiki
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Year of Pass Out: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Across India
Package: 3.25 LPA
Experience Level: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About the Job:
- Considering the demand for Elevate resources and based on an overwhelming response of 1,50,000+ applications from our last ELEVATE Batch, we as part of our academia-industry interface, are delighted to launch – ELEVATE II aligned with our RISE philosophy.
- This program will be applicable to 2019,2020 and 2021 pass-outs. We will have a 6 month internship period followed by full-time job opportunities.
- The program is uniquely designed to offer young individuals an opportunity to put their academic knowledge into practical situations while gaining relevant industry and domain experience. Inspired by the “Skill India” initiative, our purpose is to create “Skilled Workforce” and an eco-system that bridges the gap by imparting job skills to an expanding workforce over the next few decades.
Here are the details of the program, Candidates meeting below mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature.
Academic Eligibility for Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus:
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/Computer/ Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical
IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA.
- ME / M.Tech candidates are not eligible
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2019 & 2020 without any
backlog and 2021 graduates are also eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and
- Not more than 1-year gap between SSC and graduate program
- Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Holistic Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus:
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will undergo a selection process where they will be evaluated on Aptitude, Communication, Personality, Technical Skills(Basic Programming Test) and Business Awareness.
Test and Interview Details for Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus:
- Application Start Date 23rd Mar 2021
- Applications End Date 28th Mar 2021
- Assessment Start Date 1st Apr 2021
- Assessment End Date 16th Apr 2021
- Shortlisting & Announcement 17th Apr – 23rd Apr 2021
- Onboarding Date 26th April 2021
- On selection, Candidates will be issued Letter of Intent
- Candidate will be guided through business unit specific self-learning including
- No stipend will be provided during the internship period.
- Candidate’s performances will be carefully monitored to identify high potential
candidate and confirmation of the offer will be communicated before or at the end
of internship period basis business unit confirmation
Workplace & Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
Apply Link: Click here
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions for Online Test: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Tech Mahindra: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Tech Mahindra: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Webinar on How To Become Full Stack Developer: Click here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Cryptocurrency Payments will be soon Supported by Google Pay: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here