Tech Mahindra Campus Hiring 2022 Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Tech Mahindra Campus Hiring 2022: Tech Mahindra offers innovative and customer-centric digital experiences, enabling enterprises, associates and the society to Rise. USD 5.1 billion organization with 145,000+ professionals across 90 countries helping 1190 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra Limited
Company Website: Tech Mahindra
Wikipedia: Tech Mahindra Wiki
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Across India
Package: 3.25 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation (MCA/M. Sc (Comp Science))
- Engineering streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/2021 without any backlog and should have Provisional Degree Certificate or Consolidated Marksheet issued.
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Required Skill Set:
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
Candidates meeting the academic eligibility will only be invited for the on-line with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story.
- Technical & Psychometric test.
- Conversational Test.
- Bot Based technical Interview
- Technical / HR Interview
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Tech Mahindra: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Tech Mahindra: Click here
Tech Mahindra Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz Music is a New Music Service for the Next Generation of Music Enthusiasts: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Coursera Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here