Looking for Jobs in TCS? If Yes, here you will get complete details about TCS Sigma Hiring 2023 & TCS eligibility criteria and TCS Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had over 600,000 employees worldwide.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Position: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Passout Year: 2023
TCS Sigma Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 -1 Year
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Sigma Hiring 2023:
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Pharmacy Streams. B.Pharm (4 years) / M.Pharm (2 years) from a recognized university / college
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Stipulated Course Duration for Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. BPharm to be completed in 4 years, MPharm to be completed in 2 years)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted at the time of selection process however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education at the time of selection
- Work Experience: Experience before graduation or part-time experience will not be considered relevant for the fresher recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- The job involves processing transactions related to Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, or related areas as per Business Requirements.
TCS Sigma Exam Pattern 2023:
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Sigma Hiring process.
Integrated Test pattern for Sigma hiring consisting of NQT (Aptitude test) and the domain test.
The duration of the Assessment is 140 mins and is split under the below two sections:
Duration: 65 mins
The aptitude test will cover the following units
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal ability
- Reasoning Ability
Duration: 75 mins
The differential domain test will cover the following modules
- Clinical Data Management
- Regulatory affairs
- General Domain
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
TCS Sigma Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS Sigma: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS Sigma: Click here
TCS Sigma Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
TCS Sigma Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here