TCS Recruitment Process 2021 | TCS Test Pattern 2021 | TCS Exam Pattern 2021 | TCS Interview Process 2021 | TCS Eligibility Criteria
TCS Recruitment Process 2021: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. The details about TCS Career Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Position: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Recruitment Process :
TCS conducts 4 rounds to select freshers as Associate System Engineer in their organisation.
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
- HR Round
Written Round :
The Written round consists of four sections and the total time allotted is 90 minutes. The four sections include:
- Quantitative Aptitude Test:
The first is the Quantitative Aptitude test where the numerical and the reasoning ability sections are tested. There are 20 questions that need to be attempted in 40 minutes. There are 2-star questions which have more weight than normal questions and are a bit tricky. There is negative marking of 1/3rd for the questions other than the star. Important topics include Number system, Equations, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Time speed Distance, Areas and Mensuration, Averages, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Plane geometry, Seating Arrangements, Sets, Progressions, Functions, Series, Coding, Truth and Lie based puzzles.
- Programming Language Test:
This round consists of general questions from computer science and programming languages. It consists of 10 to 12 questions and the time allotted is 20 minutes. It is an MCQ round and basically consists of basic programming questions.
- Coding Round:
This is a technical coding round. It consists of 1 to 2 questions and the time allotted is 20 minutes.You can refer to the Practice Section to explore the questions asked in TCS.
- E-mail writing : There will be given certain clues/words using which you have to write an e-mail addressing the scenario. You have to type the e-mail in the space given. The most important thing is you have to use all the phrases given without missing even a single one. The time allotted is 10 minutes.You can refer to E-mail Writing to explore the questions asked in TCS and practice further.Note: Students with more than 8.5 or 80 % respectively have to just appear for the verbal section i.e, the email writing.
The students with rank under 1000 in CodeVita round 1 will be allowed to skip the written round and appear directly for interviews.
- Technical Round: The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. There is no hard & fast rule for which questions will be asked in this round, you can expect questions on any topic depending on the panel. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice. Students from branches other than CS should prepare for the other two subjects related to their branch. CS students will be expected to write codes in the interview. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
- Managerial Round: This round includes everything which was in Technical round plus it will be under pressure and a lot of cross-checking. Doubts will be raised on your answers to check if you can handle stress or not. Students may or may not be sent to this round depending on the feedback of the previous round. If the feedback of the previous round was good you may expect to directly been sent to HR round. Key for this round is to be calm, confident, clear on your thoughts and to not give up on pressure. If you don’t know the answer you must try to attempt it with whatever you know
- HR Round: This is the final round of the recruitment process. The interview panel can question you anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge, basic HR questions like Why should I hire you?, If any problem in relocation etc. The key here is to be confident about everything you speak.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Latest Campus Recruitment: Click here
EPAM Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of EPAM: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In EPAM: Click here
EPAM Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here