TCS Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
TCS Recruitment 2022: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. The details about TCS Career Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2020/2021
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- We are building greater futures and are inviting you to make #TheBigMove towards growth and transformation.
- TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
- Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
- We are hiring B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4: To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
If you loved using it then Donate to CyberTecz and Support Us: Donate Us
TCS Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
TCS Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
TCS Recruitment Process, Test and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TikTok Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Intern for Seattle, Washington: Click here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here