TCS Recruitment 2020 For Freshers Hiring As Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
TCS Recruitment 2020 For Freshers: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.The detailed about TCS Career Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Position: Multiple Position
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA.
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
TCS NQT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tec/M.Sc/MCA – 2021 YOP
Eligible Streams For TCS NQT Registration 2020:
- UG / PG – All Engineering Streams
- M.Sc – Computer Science & Information Technology and related streams
- MCA – MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Maths / Statistics)
- 60% throughout Academics in X / XII / UG / Diploma / PG
- 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
TCS NQT 2021 Selection Process of TCS Recruitment 2020 for freshers:
The detailed recruitment process for TCS Ninja 2021 and TCS Digital hiring 2021 are discussed below. It consists of following four rounds:
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
The qualifying students are selected for TCS Ninja and TCS Digital profiles. Further, the top performers of TCS Ninja hiring are also offered Digital roles. Learn more about the various rounds of TCS recruitment process 2021:
Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT):
- NQT is a 90 minutes online test that checks your basic aptitude, English, programming and coding knowledge.
- The candidates who clear the online test are called for the interview rounds.
- This interview revolves around your profile, stream/specializations and academic subjects.
- You are expected to have a good grasp on the fundamentals of your subjects.
- The interview panel also may give you a question to solve or a code to write.
- Additionally, you are required to know about the applications of your technical subjects.
- In this round, you will come across general questions about your college, achievements, work experience, willingness to relocate, etc.
- There may be cross questions regarding the information you provide in your resume. In some cases, it can be a stress or pressure interview to assess your reactions and behavior.
- This round is conducted to gauge your overall personality- your strengths, weaknesses, hobbies, career plans, family background etc.
- The panel may be present you with some situations/scenarios, and ask your opinion/solution for them.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
What is TCS NQT?
TCS NQT 2021: Exam Pattern
TCS NQT 2021 Syllabus:
The TSC National Qualifier Test (TNQT) is a 90 minutes test.
It comprises of 4 sections: English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Programming Concepts & Coding.
|Order of appearance||Section||Number of questions||Duration|
|2nd||Quantitative Aptitude||15||30 mins|
TCS NQT 2021 Date:
How to Apply for TCS NQT 2021 ?
TCS NQT Registration For 2021 batch:
The application process for TCS Campus Hiring comprises of the below mandatory steps Before TCS NQT 2020 exam date:
STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website
Registration link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Select “Subject Test” option in the NQT registration form which includes “Programming Test” to ensure your candidature is considered for TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021.
STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal
Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com
Check it out Latest TCS Recruitment: Click here
TCS NQT 2021 Interview Questions, English and Programming Set 1: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here