TCS CBO Off Campus Online Aptitude Test 2019 | Freshers | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BBA/ BMS/ B.Com/ BA/ BBM/ BCS/ BAF/ BBI/ BFM/ BCA/ BSc/ BSC | Across India | Last Date: 31st August 2019
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- BBA/ BMS/ B.Com/ BA/ BBM/ BCS/ BAF/ BBI/ BFM/ BCA/ B.Sc TT/ BSC
- Full Time 2018 and 2019 Graduates
- Only 2018-19 graduates are eligible for the TCS Off-Campus Online Test.
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG)
- Overall Gap in Academics should not exceed 2 years
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education)
- No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts
- Postgraduate students and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
The selection process is based on Online Test and Interview.
Online Test Pattern:
|Sections||No Of Questions|
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 31st August 2019.
- Registration Starts on 15th August 2019
- Registration Closes on 31st August 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date 6th September 2019
- Exam Date 9th, 10th and 14th, 15th September 2019
- Joining in TCS December 2019 onwards
Registration Link: Click Here