TCS NQT Careers for Freshers 2023 Hiring as Graduate Trainee
TCS NQT Careers for Freshers 2023: TCS Next Step is an Exclusive web portal for entry-level graduates (who finished their graduation in recent years) to get the job in TCS. Candidates who interested join in Tata Consultancy Services through on-campus/off-campus they need to register themselves in the Next step TCS website.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Com/MBA
Passout Batch: 2018 – 2024 Batch
Job Location: Across India
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT 2023:
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
About TCS NQT 2023:
- It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
- TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
- It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
- TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
TCS NQT 2023 Salary For Freshers:
- The gross salary of TCS NQT 2023 For Freshers including all benefits is 3.5 LPA to 6.5 LPAdepending upon the various positions offered after clearing the tests.
- Incentive and benefits varies person to person performance.
- Incentive can be up to Rs.60,000 during the first year
- Two different types of Incentives are Readiness Incentive and Competency Incentive.
- Incentive will totally dependent on the performance of employee in TCS Xplore Program.
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
About the Test:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
Application process for TCS NQT Registration:
Step 1. Login to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer: Apply Now
TCS NQT Salary:
|Exam||TCS NQT 2023|
|Qualification||Any Graduates and Post Graduates|
|Salary||Rs. 3.36, Rs.3.53 LPA (Ninja) and Rs. 7 and Rs. 7.3 LPA( Digital)|
|Mode Of Hiring||TCS Off Campus|
How to Apply for TCS NQT Careers for Freshers?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Job in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
TCS NQT Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS NQT: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS NQT: Click here
TCS NQT Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
TCS NQT Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here