TCS NQT 2023 | TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers | TCS National Qualifier Test Registration 2023 | TCS NQT Interview Questions
TCS NQT Special Edition 2023: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2023
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About TCS NQT – National Qualifier Test (NQT)
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
NQT Score: Performance measure of verbal, numerical and reasoning ability
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
About the TCS NQT 2023 test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Journey to a Dream Job after TCS NQT 2023
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
Who can Apply for TCS NQT 2023:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Steps after getting NQT Score for TCS NQT 2023?
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage
Brands that Used TCS NQT Scores:
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Tata Electronics
- Equifax & Many More
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
TCS NQT Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
TCS Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
TCS Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz Music is a New Music Service for the Next Generation of Music Enthusiasts: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Coursera Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here