TCS NQT 2023 Salary For Freshers | Detailed Information about TCS NQT Salary Structure
TCS NQT 2023 Salary For Freshers: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
TCS NQT 2023 Salary For Freshers:
- The gross salary of TCS NQT 2023 For Freshers including all benefits is 3.5 LPA to 6.5 LPAdepending upon the various positions offered after clearing the tests.
- Incentive and benefits varies person to person performance.
- Incentive can be up to Rs.60,000 during the first year
- Two different types of Incentives are Readiness Incentive and Competency Incentive.
- Incentive will totally dependent on the performance of employee in TCS Xplore Program.
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
About the Test:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
How to Apply For TCS National Qualifier Test?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Now: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
TCS Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
TCS Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
TCS Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Apple Careers Austin 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Texas, United States: Click here
TCS NextStep 2023 | Next Step In TCS | TCS Next Hiring Drives | TCS Recruitment 2023: Click here
Accenture Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA: Click here
Infosys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring as System Engineer of Any Graduate: Click here
Microsoft Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here