Ready to embark on a dynamic career journey as a Trainee Engineer? TCS NextStep 2023 offers exciting opportunities for freshers to kickstart their careers with one of the world’s leading IT services companies. Join us in shaping the future of technology and innovation. Apply now to take your first step toward a rewarding career at TCS.
About TCS: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, consulting, and business solutions. With a rich history of innovation and a commitment to delivering excellence, TCS empowers organizations worldwide to thrive in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 3.53 LPA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
TCS Nextstep 2023 Eligibility:
TCS NextStep portal two types of industries for graduates depend on their academic degrees.
- Contenders must and should have BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, Any Graduate, Any PG
- Must have 60% of marks in B. Tech degree
- Backlogs are now allowed
- Also, the aspirants must not be having more than 3 years of experience
Next Step In TCS Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||10 Questions||10 Mins|
|Programming||10 Questions||20 Mins|
|Coding||1 Questions||20 Mins|
Next Step In TCS Application and Registration
- Firstly open https://nextstep.tcs.com/ and click on Register now.
- Click on IT.
- Fill the form and remember Password and Reference ID.
- Again Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com using your Reference ID and Password.
- Click on “Application Form”.
- Fill this Application form
TCS Next Hiring Drives Two sectors:
TCS NextStep portal two types of industries for graduates depend on their academic degrees. There are two sections TCS Registration available in the TCS NextStep portal. They are IT-Information Technology for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science & Diploma graduates and BPS-Business Process Service for MBA graduates.
- Information Technology – IT
- Business Process Services – BPS
TCS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR) MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)|
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||Up to 24 months for the valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||Upto 3 Years|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech|
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc
|Job Location||Across India|
Tata Consultancy Next Step for BPS -Business Process Services:
|Specialization||Operations,Finance,Marketing,IT & Systems,HR|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Academic Criteria||60 % throughout (Xth to Degree)|
|Education Gap||Up to two years allowed|
|Backlogs||Backlogs not allowed|
|Job Location||Across India|
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
How to Apply TCS NextStep 2023?
Step 1: Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop or Next step TCS Android App)
Step 2: Choose your Industry IT or BPS (Before choosing industry kindly read above criteria if you registered wrongly need to reapply again)
Step 3: Choose your Application Type On Campus(CT) or Off Campus(DT)-If not asked to skip this step(If not asked skip this step)
Step 4: Enter your primary details like college name, degree, E-Mail Id and Mobile number and submit.After submitting your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your E-Mail ID
Step 5: Click on continue and provide your password and log in.
Step 6: In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume; Format allowed: Jpg, jpeg(Photo) ; .doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt(Resume) )
Track TCS Application: Now you can check your application by just clicking on “Track My Application
How to Apply for TCS NextStep 2023 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TCS NextStep 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the TCS NextStep Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into TCS NextStep Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for TCS NextStep shortlisting: Link
TCS NextStep Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand TCS NextStep Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Chandrayaan 3: India’s Upcoming Lunar Mission Expectations: Link