TCS NextStep 2020 Hiring Freshers As Multiple Position of Any Degree Graduates
TCS NextStep 2020: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.The detailed about TCS Career Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Position: Multiple Position
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc/M.S.c
Passout Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NextStep 2020:
Eligibility for IT-Information Technology Roles
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR) MCA with BCA / B.Com / BA / B.Sc. (with mathematics or statistics background) (OR) M.Sc in computer science / information technology.
- Age: Min 18 years and max age 28 years.
- Job Role: Associate system engineers or Service desk.
- Percentage: more than 60% in your 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduate with any backlogs in any of these.
- Gap: gap is allowed only if the management is satisfied with your reason for it.
- Experience: the experience allowed max up to 3 years.
Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services
- Qualification: Must have a Full Time MBA degree. Distance or part time mba degree is not valid.
- Age: min 18 years and max 28 years.
- Specialization: should have specialization in any of these to be eligible for this job- operations, finance, and marketing, IT & Systems or HR.
- Job role: Management Trainee
- Percentage: at least 60% above marks in your 10th, 12th, graduation, post-graduation without any backlogs in any of these.
- Gap: max two years of gap is allowed after a valid reason.
Pattern of TCS NextStep Exam?
|Subject||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Aptitude||20 Questions||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability||10 Questions||10 Mins|
|Programming||10 Questions||20 Mins|
|Coding||1 Question||20 Mins|
What is the Recruitment Process for TCS NextStep?
TCS NextStep Recruitment Procedure takes place in 4 steps:
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
- HR Round
Written Round: The Written round consists of four sections.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test: There are 20 questions that need to be attempted in 40 minutes. There are 2-star questions which have more weight than normal questions and are a bit tricky. There is negative marking of 1/3rd for the questions other than the star.
- Programming Language Test: This round consists of general questions from computer science and programming languages. It consists of 10 to 12 questions and the time allotted is 20 minutes.
- Coding Round: It consists of 1 to 2 questions and the time allotted is 20 minutes.
- E-mail writing: There will be given certain clues/words using which you have to write an e-mail in the space given. The most important thing is you have to use all the phrases given without missing even a single one. The time allotted is 10 minutes.
Technical Round: The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. You can expect questions on any topic depending on the panel. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics.
Managerial Round: This round includes everything which was in Technical round plus it will be under pressure and a lot of cross-checking. Doubts will be raised on your answers to check if you can handle stress or not.
HR Round: This is the final round of the recruitment process. The interview panel can question you anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, general knowledge, basic HR questions.
Registration Link: Click here
Test Pattern For Recruitment of TCS NextStep: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How to Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here