TCS HackQuest Season 5 Campus Commune Challenge For Freshers Across India
TCS HackQuest Season 5: HackQuest started in 2016 as an earnest attempt to unearth specific talents who exceled in playing their favorite game – Catch the Flag! Based on the popular ‘Catch the Flag’ (CTF) format, the contest presents a set of challenges to be completed in 6 hours. Each challenge evaluates their ethical hacking skills and their special competency in finding vulnerabilities. In the end, associates are awarded with special prizes and potential job offers from TCS in the Cyber Security Practice.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Event: TCS’ Cyber Security Practice HackQuest Season 5
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2021
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- The contest is open for the 2021 batch of B.E/ B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc (IT and Computer Science) from all the relevant institutes in India.
Students from all Engineering disciplines with Bachelors or Masters degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, php, python, GO
- Information security & risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO-27001, etc
- Any number of students can register for the contest with participants above 18 years of age and completing their graduation in the Academic year 2021 only.
- Students should not have any open back papers
- To participate in this contest all students should be registered on campus commune. If they are not already registered, then should register using TCSL’s NextStep portal- https://nextstep.tcs.com Campus Trainee (CT)/ Direct Trainee (DT) Reference Number is mandatory for participating in the contest.
- Once Contest registration begins, all interested participants would be required to register for the contest on Campus Commune.
- Each registered participant will be receiving a unique credential to take part in the contest. This credential is of utmost importance to take part in the contest rounds and should not be shared between other participants
For More Details: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of TCS: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In TCS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here