Tata Communications Jobs For Freshers Hiring as Executive of Any Degree Graduate
Tata Communications Jobs For Freshers: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Official Site: Tata Communications
Wikipedia: Tata Comm. Wiki
Position: Jr. Customer Service Executive
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019/2020
Drive Location: Chennai
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Graduate in any discipline
- Communication Skills
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work-related experience required
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations, and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission-critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field-level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution. Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure the reliability and robustness of the cable systems. Set up configurations – number of fiber pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environmental quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation. Tracks and monitors the environmental performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region. Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE, etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing the cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing the cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Apply Link: Click Here
Tata Communications Interview Questions of Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Tata Communications: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Tata Communications: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here