About the Company: Smart, Secure Everything—From Silicon to Software Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Job Profile: QA Engineer – Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Experienced/Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description and Requirements: We are looking for a QA Engineer – Intern to write and execute test plans for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group line of products. The successful candidate will work with the test and development team to design appropriate test plans for the evolving product changes. The successful candidate is predisposed to accepting only the highest software quality standards and has a keen ability to hone in to the problem areas of the software. The ideal candidate is someone driven by success and can work in a dynamic environment consisting of a cross functional team. This position requires someone who is comfortable with daily team communication and collaboration while also being able to work independently.
This position has the possibility to be converted to a full-time position at the end of the internship.
As a member of this team, you will:
• Write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
• Enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
• Report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
• Develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following qualifications:
• B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred
• Experience in software test automation is a major plus
• REST/SOAP testing, familiarity or expertise using tools like JMeter and SoapUI
• Experience writing software test cases and test plans
• Demonstrated experience setting up, configuring and using Linux and Windows operating systems
• Strong command line skills in shells such as bash, sh or powershell
• Relational database and SQL experience is beneficial
• First-hand experience working in an agile development environment
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
• Proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
• Strong English communicator (written and verbal)
• You care (about others, about doing a good job, about details)
• A pleasure to work with
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here