Standard Chartered Hiring Freshers 2022 as Risk Operations of Any Degree Graduate
Standard Chartered Hiring Freshers 2022: Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Company Name: Standard Chartered plc
Official Website: Standard Chartered
Wikipedia: Standard Chartered Wiki
Job Profile: Risk Operations
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/BBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp Needed: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Commerce, Mathematic or finance related qualification.
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending related activities/ documentation.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in the following areas, by performing credit assessment for the approval of retail lending:
- Read financial briefings related to the borrower to the company.
- Interpret, analyse and assess all forms of complicated financial information.
- Embark on risk assessment analysis.
- Maintain the credit exposure within certain risk level with set limit in mind.
- Assist the company in enhancing quality of service delivery relating to credit applications.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line.
People and Talent:
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values.
- Perform due diligence on the procedure involves evaluating the risks that businesses involved in loan financing are likely to experience by initiating background research on the retail or commercial customer.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, policy breaches or where credit appetite have been breached, ensure senior management are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Support the Credit Initiation Procedures provide a standard framework to countries for developing and deploying credit initiation processes with an objective of optimizing efficiency without impacting credit quality].
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
- Retail Risk Operation- Credit representatives in group and country.
- Live Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Credit Initiation.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Milliman Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Milliman: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Milliman: Click here
Milliman Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Milliman Recruitment Process, Test and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TikTok Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Intern for Seattle, Washington: Click here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here