Standard Chartered Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Developer of Package 6.1 LPA
Standard Chartered Careers 2021: Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Company Name: Standard Chartered plc
Official Website: Standard Chartered
Wikipedia: Standard Chartered Wiki
Job Profile: Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai
Salary: 6.1 LPA
Exp Needed: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- BE or B.Tech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
- INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)
- To Apply on Above Link > Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of stupidity
- Abstract thinking
- Scientific method
Strongly Desired competencies:
- Passion for problem-solving. Must be relentless in pursuing solutions to issues.
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks.
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box; Fostering innovation and automation
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies.
Apply Link: Click here
Standard Chartered Interview Questions for Online Test: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Standard Chartered: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Standard Chartered: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here