S&P Global India Hiring Freshers Graduates 2024 | Apply Now
S&P Global India Hiring Freshers:
Exciting career opportunities are on the horizon as S&P Global India opens its doors for fresh graduates in 2024, inviting them to apply for diverse roles. Joining S&P Global means becoming part of a global leader in financial market intelligence and data analytics. As a fresh graduate, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to innovative projects, gain valuable experience, and grow in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. S&P Global values talent and is committed to nurturing skills, making it an ideal workplace for those eager to kickstart their careers. Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of S&P Global’s mission to provide essential insights. Apply now and set the foundation for a rewarding career journey with S&P Global India in 2024.
About S&P Global:
S&P Global is a leading provider of financial market intelligence and data-driven insights. With a global presence and a reputation for accuracy and reliability, S&P Global empowers businesses and individuals with essential information for informed decision-making across various industries.
Company Name: S&P Global Inc
Company Website: S&P Global
Wikipedia : S&P Global Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2023/2024
Job Location: Noida, Gurgaon
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Github will be of advantage.
- Learn, design and implement technical solutions.
- Develop products using technologies that are scalable and resilient.
- Solve complex data engineering problems.
- Develop products using Cloud Native technologies.
- Develop products that provide best Customer Experience.
- Design and Development of DevOps Features.
- Provide technical support to development teams to assist in the adoption and implementation of DevOps practices including adoption of CI/CD/CT utilizing Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, ServiceNow, Security Scan Tools, CMDB and other tools focusing on automation.
- Configure and support build, deployment and test infrastructure
- Work with development teams to configure CI/CD/CT pipelines
- Automate the creation of environments and installation of software
- Helps troubleshoot DevOps infrastructure issues. Provides timely and effective communication to team and management on major incidents.
- Provide thought leadership, problem solving, collaboration and mentoring
- Lead by example and work hands on with global teams to innovate, create solutions and resolve issues.
- Work with Engineering, QA and SRE teams to understand needs, issues, develop root cause analysis.
- Work with the teams for the development of solutions and enhancements.
- Work with Security Engineering team to develop solutions for security.
- Work effectively with global stakeholders
- Automate manual, repetitive tasks related to software build, deployment and operations
- Develop guidelines and support documentation
- Contribute to research and analysis into existing and emerging technologies to strengthen DevOps maturity in the organization.
- Ensure solutions delivered are fit for purpose, meet Security, Risk and Audit requirements, meet customer expectations and do not cause high severity outages.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to promote knowledge sharing
- Provide regular contributions to team knowledge base, product wikis and support documentation
- Maintain documentation for environment details
- Provide timely and accurate updates to stakeholders
- Implement cloud solutions and technologies
- Design and develop software products.
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
S&P Global Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of S&P Global: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In S&P Global: Link
S&P Global Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link