Looking for Jobs in SonicWall? If Yes, here you will get complete details about SonicWall Recruitment 2023 & SonicWall Salary Details and SonicWall Bangalore Recruitment Process 2023 is mentioned below
About the Company: SonicWall, originally a private company headquartered in Silicon Valley, and a Dell subsidiary from 2012 to 2016, sells a range of Internet appliances primarily directed at content control and network security. These include devices providing services for network firewalls, unified threat management (UTM), virtual private networks (VPNs), and anti-spam for email. The company also markets information subscription services related to their products.
Company Name: Sonicwall Inc
Company Website: Sonicwall
Wikipedia: Sonicwall Wiki
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
SonicWall Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers & Experienced
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
Requirements for SonicWall Recruitment 2023:
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment including Night Shifts
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies
How to Apply for SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Nissan Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nissan: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nissan: Click here
Nissan Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Nissan Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here