SonicWall Careers Freshers 2020 Recruitment Hiring As Graduate Trainee Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Sonicwall Careers Freshers 2020: SonicWall, originally a private company headquartered in Silicon Valley, and a Dell subsidiary from 2012 to 2016, sells a range of Internet appliances primarily directed at content control and network security. These include devices providing services for network firewalls, unified threat management (UTM), virtual private networks (VPNs), and anti-spam for email. The company also markets information subscription services related to their products.
Company Name: Sonicwall Inc
Company Website: Sonicwall
Wikipedia: Sonicwall Wiki
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Banglore
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers & Experienced
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria of SonicWall Careers Freshers 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area of study
- 0-2 years experience in high volume inbound call center or customer service role
- 0-2 years of experience with Microsoft Office and web based applications
- Good attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Good research abilities, problem identification, resolution and decision making skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management, employees, partners and end customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Issues may include but are not restricted to account access issues, Product Registration, account hierarchy and data integrity issues, software download, subscription license or feature issues, contract and warranty requests and general customer service questions.
- Customer Service is a first point of contact for customers globally and act as bridge between various departments (Technical support, Backend, Sales, Logistics etc.) internally.
- Work and resolve Customer Service related queries (licensing and registration) through phone and web tickets in accordance with Company policy.
- Screen incoming Customer calls globally, assist with ticket creation; verify entitlement and route customers to the technical support team within the organization.
- Issues include but not limited to service contract, account access, license issues, non- technical customer inquiries within established guidelines and policies
- Review and identify areas of improvements to streamline non- technical customer service operation processes
- Meets required customer service support metrics including Customer Satisfaction metrics, service request handling metrics
- Interface with other SonicWALL groups, including but not limited to Sales, Order Management, Service Channel, Technical support, Manufacturing Operations, Product Line Manager, Service Business Manager, Service Manager, and Global teams to resolve customer issues and inquiries.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of SonicWall: Click here
HR Interview Questions of SonicWall: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted SonicWall: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here