Sonicwall Careers 2019 Freshers Graduate Trainee Intern- Technical Support BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA Banglore
Sonicwall Careers : SonicWall, originally a private company headquartered in Silicon Valley, and a Dell subsidiary from 2012 to 2016, sells a range of Internet appliances primarily directed at content control and network security
Company Name: Sonic Wall
Company Website: Sonic Wall
Wikipedia: Sonic Wall Wiki
Position: Graduate Trainee Intern- Technical Support
Job Location: Banglore
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility for Sonicwall Careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS
Requirements for Sonicwall Careers:
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics, Routing, Switching.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), State Sync, Network Cluster and major Operating Systems such as, UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Experience in Enterprise network security setups and requirements
Responsibilities of Sonicwall Careers:
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWALL product lines via Phone/Chat & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWALL network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users on the Level 1 / 2 Calls on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Knowledgeable of SonicWall SonicWALL product line and related industry products and technologies
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Online Movie Stream Free:List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2019 Click here