Simplilearn Hiring Challenge 2020 for Any Degree Graduates of Package 6 LPA
Simplilearn Hiring Challenge 2020: Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India
Company Name: Simplilearn
Wikipedia: Simplilearn Wiki
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Experience Level: Freshers
Package: 5 – 6 LPA
Work Location: Banglore
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in web development Tier 1 College or University degree in Computer Science
- Strong desire to learn
Core Competency Requirements
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Knowledge in PHP development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Knowledge in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on current technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications to current technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
Why work with us
- You would be building products and platforms for a Global audience empowering them to learn and upgrade their skills for better opportunities.
- You would get a good exposure to the edtech world by working with young, talented, versatile and most dynamic engineers and product geeks who understand what it takes to build products from scratch.
- We are MEAN and LAMP, that’s right, you would be working on some of the latest technologies available in the tech ecosystem.
- With a global presence you will encounter challenges related to scale, performance, tuning and optimization.
- We ensure your creativity will be tested to solve some of the most interesting problems this domain has to offer.
- We are situated in the heart of HSR layout in Bangalore with access to some of the best eateries and pubs around.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Simplilearn: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Simplilearn: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Simplilearn: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here