Signant Health Careers 2020 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
Signant Health Careers: At Signant Health, our goal is to improve the lives of patients, sites, and study teams worldwide by providing simple, intuitive technology that simplifies clinical trials for everyone. Founded in 2018 from the merger of CRF Health and Bracket, Signant Health has emerged as a new leader in clinical trials, one that understands the patient journey, and uses their 20+ years’ experience to create technology by clinicians for clinicians.
Company Name: Signant Health
Official Site: Signant Health
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Hyderabad
Package: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical major.
- Demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- 0-1 year experience professionally developing software.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web page design
- Windows application design
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
- Experience estimating development and support tasks.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete high quality technical documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
- Ability to meet established timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment; establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintains application components.
- Working with Business System Analysts (BSA) , gains an understanding of the business requirements for assigned tasks.
- Working with Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager gains an understanding of design patterns, principles and standards to be followed in implementing assigned tasks.
- Understands and follows all coding standards.
- Creates robust, well documented code
- Creates database objects as required.
- Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
- Working with development team, integrates implemented code and database objects into release application. Performs smoke testing for released application as required.
- Supports all phases of testing by efficiently diagnosing and resolving defects.
- Efficiently and effectively diagnoses and resolves defects.
- Identifies areas of the application impacted by the resolution and works with BSA and/or Software Test Engineer to define test cases required for the resolution.
- Completes all required change control documentation including updates to design and other technical documents as required.
- Deploys resolution to testing and production environment as required.
Quality System Responsibilities
- Performs all work in accordance with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions.
- Adheres to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements as required.
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Signant Health careers link.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Signath Health: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Signath Health: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Signath Health: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here