Looking for Jobs in Siemens? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 and Siemens Recruitment Process 2023 are mentioned below
About Company: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments. The Eligibility and Job Description of CGI Hiring Siemens Hiring Freshers Graduate 2023 is given below
Company: Siemens Energy
Company Website: Siemens
Wikipedia: Siemens Wiki
Position: Trainee Engineer
Passout Batch: 2021/2022
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must Have Skills & Qualifications for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or its Equivalent with first class in aggregate.
- Should have knowledge of Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation engineering fundamental like Advance Control system, Field Instrumentation, Digital and Analog Electronics, Power Electronics, Embedded Systems etc.
- Should be able to work in SCADA/HMI.
- Should have understanding of Ladder logic, Structure text etc.
- Should be able to work in any programable logic controller & Distributed control system.
- Should have knowledge of basic programming language like, VB script, SQL, Python, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Turbomachines (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors etc)
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks associated with Gas Turbine/Compressor control system, Power plant, Oil & Gas process.
- Participate in Site surveys, Design review meeting, site readiness meeting, factory acceptance testing.
- Develop IO list and IO channel allocation.
- Digital and Analog systems design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Engineering Process and power plant application.
- Conceptualize the control design and present it to customer as part of customer design review.
- Basic and Detailed Engineering of DCS system Control cabinets
- Create Loop drawings Field instrumentation.
- Convert SAMA logic diagrams, P&ID drawings, and process narratives into corresponding DCS control logic blocks and operator HMI screens.
- Interpret P&ID diagram, concept sketches and develop process graphics. Develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) graphics and its process connection to software logic.
- Heat load calculation for DCS/ PLC cabinets.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Siemens Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Siemens: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Siemens: Click here
Siemens Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Siemens Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here