Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- The Technology Center department occupies a special position within Siemens Healthineers.
- It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities across the globe, Technology Center helps secure the company’s technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
- The Technologies for Precision Medicine India Research Group of Siemens Healthineers Technology Center in Bangalore, India is looking to recruit an intern wanting to have real-world experience in interdisciplinary research and development in the areas of Machine Learning based diagnostics tools.
- This person will be involved in development of novel machine learning based models for analyzing biomedical data.
- A practical hands-on ability to write or analyze Python based code for machine learning is required. The internship duration could extend from 3 to 6 months.
What are my responsibilities?
• Read and understand technical literature (journal articles, publications, reports)
• Write codes/scripts to implement algorithms
• Collect, analyze, and interpret data;
• Analyze large, complex data sets by developing machine learning and deep learning pipelines on biomedical time-series data
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Student who has not yet graduated and working towards a relevant Bachelors/Master/PhD in Computer Science/Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Machine Learning or equivalent discipline degree, from an accredited academic institute
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks
• Ability to write scripts in R and Python or similar high-level programming languages
• Experience with Caffe, TensorFlow, MxNet, Keras, Theano or other deep learning frameworks
• Experience with applying Machine Learning on time-series data is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here